Monday, March 26, 2007

It's been a while.....

I'm Back....
Yes it's been close to a year since I last posted. Some of you were mighty upset that I didn't continue to post interesting tidbits and stuff. Sorry about that..I've been pretty busy with other things. I promise to post something (at least) once a week that's worth reading.
Aside for writing some obits for the Asifa East newsletter, I have been busy working on freelance animation assignments and developing an online cartoon that is set to premiere sometime soon.
In the next couple of weeks, I'll post some development drawings from my animated cartoon as well as other interesting stuff.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, cool. You are still blogging.

I was just going through my bookmarks deleting old sites that I never visit or sites that have disappeared and I hesitated before deleting your blog from my bookmarks ... decided to take a look and what do you know : you're still here.